Thursday, September 08, 2005

Leslie Hall in the House!


Oh, this is too friggin' weird. Last week, I posted a few sentences about and a link to Leslie Hall's website where she sells and models her own line of sweaters. Well, after that post, I thought I'd never see or hear about her again. Oh, was I wrong.

802 Online and Candleblog have all of the details. It appears that this weekend, Leslie will be rolling into Burlington in her RV to hawk her Gem Sweaters. Plus, her band, Leslie and the Lys will be performing on Friday night at the South End Art Hop.

And after seeing that last detail, I finally remembered where I had seen Leslie before. A few months ago, the man who runs extrawack! had shared a video of Leslie and the Lys that is simply outstanding. Now it all comes full circle.

So, in the end, this is a another top-shelf show on an already crammed week of shows. But I think I'm going to stick with the Sufjan Stevens show in Montreal.

1 comment:

Images said...

Such a wonderful post. Thanks for the share.
Super Bowl Commercials 2012| Money Talks News|