Monday, September 05, 2005

Jefferson Parish President Aaron Broussard

This isn't a political blog and I don't want it to be but this clip from Meet the Press was so remarkable, I thought it was worthy of a post.

I can't remember the last time I cried but I actually started crying watching this clip. The man's tale and plea is devastating.

Tim Russert must be one cold-hearted fellow to not be the least bit emotionally shaken as he smoothly transistion from Broussard sobbing to a sterile interview with the political hack, Haley Barbour.

Thanks to Crooks and Liars for the clip and picture.

Video - Jefferson Parish President Broussard (follow the link)

1 comment:

jds said...

Flatlander,
I know this is weird, but I have a question for you and know no other way to get in touch with you but through your comments section. If you don't find it too strange, please respond to joshua_schwartz@hotmail.com. Thanks.