Wednesday, August 15, 2007

The Smittens | Coming to Firehouse Gallery | Aug 16

Last year, when I decided to post more regularly about local bands, the first band I wanted to write about was The Smittens. However, some sort of brain cramp occurred and I wrote about a bunch of other Burlington bands while never posting about The Smittens. Most likely, it was due to the fact that I hadn't had a chance to catch them and their brand of melancholy pop in concert before. However, that'll change Thursday night when they'll be playing The Firehouse Gallery in Burlington with the Japanese pop band Lullatone.

Here's the funky part of the evening...it's a pajama party. Now, I don't wear pajamas to bed and I don't want to scare anyone, so I'll just be there in my evening wear. However, I'm sure there'll be plenty of people there in their pjs which should make it a colorful evening.

The show is at 8pm and is $7.

The Smittens | I Hate Vermont | Buy
The Smittens | Good Migrations | Buy

Lullatone | Bedroom Bossa Band | Buy
Lullatone | Wake Up Wake Up | Buy

No comments: