Friday, June 15, 2007

Fujiya & Miyagi | Club Lambi | Jul 10th

Back in early May, I missed British electronic groove masters, Fujiya & Miyagi, when they hit Montreal with Peter, Bjorn & John. Well, I'm getting a second shot at them when they come back next month to Club Lambi to headline a show on July 10th. It sucks that it's a Tuesday night but I haven't made the drive in a while.

Here's the one problem...I can't figure out how to get tickets. They don't seem to be available via Admission.com and the club's myspace site doesn't seem to have any ticket info. Chalk it up to Reason #10,786 "why myspace sucks"...lots of ugly crap and little useful information. I guess I'll try emailing the club and seeing what happens. If anyone knows anything, please let me know how to get tickets for the show.

"Ankle Injuries"


"Collarbone"

No comments: