Monday, January 07, 2008

Long Delay | UPDATE

Sorry about the long delay between posts. I took some time away from F45 during the holidays, then got caught up in the caucus last week and now my daughter is sick. So, I'll be back in the swing shortly but it won't be for another day or two.

In the meantime, check out this goofy but nifty radio promotion.


UPDATE: OK. That was a long hiatus. However, my daughter appears to finally be better after running a fever for eight days (105.7 at one point) and I have a lot of stuff backlogged to post. So, some of the stuff may be a bit outdated but...whatever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian, Paul Searls here. Did you see today's Get Fuzzy?:

http://comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/getfuzzy-20080110.html

Eva the Deadbeat said...

8 days?! that is terrifying! Glad she is better! Welcome back!