Thursday, July 27, 2006

MLS Goal Compilation | Week 17

The guy who writes the soccer blog, Climbing the Ladder, puts together a compilation of all the goals scored in MLS each week. While I could squabble with the music he chooses, he does a great job putting them together. The key thing it does is make the league look exciting and fun. So, I thought I'd start posting them here too.

I'm still sporting a soccer hangover from the World Cup but I'm starting to get up for games again. Just a few more weeks until EPL kicks off and with Bruce Arena now coaching Red Bull, the end of the MLS season may get a lot more interesting for NY fans.

4 comments:

K said...

I hate punk-pop. Like you said the music blows!

But the video? Now that is a thing of beauty. Very well done.

K said...

and that red bull goal at the end is ridiculous!

Flatlander said...

The one by Chivas at the 0:43 second mark is pretty sweet also.

Unknown said...

There's a way to rip these video and ad other music to them. I need to figure out how to do that...