Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Malkmus on FOX News

What's happened to you, Mr. Malkmus?

I finally made peace with my favorite artists selling their songs to banks and car companies but I'll have a tough time swallowing one of my all-time favorites going on the propaganda mouthpiece for the GOP. Yeeeesh.

You can see the video here.

By the way, I thought it was interesting that when they listed his tour dates, they left off his show at Mass-MOCA on Friday. I guess they figured that nobody in the Berkshires and Vermont watches FOX.


Stephen Malkmus | Hopscotch Willie | Buy






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! that's hilarious. He probably did it just for kicks more than anything. Even funnier is thinking that some crotchedy old neo-con would buy the album, and shit himself when he heard one of the more out-there tracks on it.