Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sebadoh | Coming to Montreal | March 24th

The original line-up of Sebadoh is reuniting for a long tour that will certainly test those rebuilt relationships. On March 24th, the show will stop at La Sala Rosa. However, I wouldn't be surprised if the show gets moved to a larger venue as the date gets closer. It's happened before with shows at La Sala Rosa. I think the booking agent there must have dreams bigger than his room. Hell, the calendar on La Sala Rosa's website doesn't even list the show at this point. Regardless, I'm going.

Sebadoh's Bakesale is one of my all-time favorite albums. So, I'll make the trek in hopes of catching a few of the tunes. Plus, it's a Saturday night which makes it easy and sweet.

And I'm curious to see what all of those overly emotional Lou Barlow fans grew up to be like.

You can see the full set of tour dates here.

Sebadoh | Brand New Love | Buy
Sebadoh | Skull | Buy

Here's their video for "Rebound" off of Bakesale:

No comments: