Monday, August 14, 2006

Kris Gruen | Coming to The Black Door | Aug 19th

Next Saturday, Aug 19th, Kris Gruen will kick off an East Coast tour with a show at The Black Door (9:30pm). Kris will be playing with a band and is out supporting his release from earlier this year, Lullaby School. A few months ago, I reviewed Lullaby School for Seven Days. You can read the review here. Or I can save you the suspense and just say, "I liked it."

I've seen a few bands at The Black Door but I've never gone there specifically to see a particular artist. We also have a gift certificate for dinner there. So, I think my wife and I are going to make a night of it.

By the way, the burgers at The Black Door kick ass.

On Tuesday, Aug 22nd, Kris will be opening for Bishop Allen in Boston at Middle East Upstairs.

Kris Gruen | Tender Theory

No comments: