Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm Back

And so ends my longest hiatus from this blog. Three weeks off. Basically, I was in Germany for a week and then had a hellish week with work trying to catch up and get ahead at the same time. Then a brief family vacation and then more catch-up at work. But I should be back to posting regularly for a while now.

Thanks to the folks who sent me emails asking if I had died. It's always nice to be missed.

When I left I was averaging about 250 visitors a day. After not posting for three weeks, I still have about 160 daily visitors which I think speaks to the amount of traffic that The Hype Machine and elbo.ws generate.

2 comments:

kingdomforavoice said...

I hope we get to hear about the world cup trip soon.

Flatlander said...

It took me about five hours to type up the whole thing but it's finally done.

Nothing like the longest post I've ever written to get me back into blogging.