Saturday, July 28, 2007

Reminder: Montpelier Pillow Fight

REMINDER: Today's the big day for the Pillow Fight. Unfortunately, I'll be in NH and will miss it but I'm hoping there'll be plenty of good photos floating around the web tomorrow.

====================================================================

Morgan over at Montpelier Matters tipped me off to this one. It appears that someone is organizing a pillow fight flash mob for the statehouse lawn on Saturday, July 28th at 3pm. They say to wait for the signal. I'm guessing we'll know the signal when we hear/see it.

If you go to Montpelier Matters, Morgan has posted a pair of videos from a similar pillow fight flash mob in NYC last February. It looks like a lot of fun. I showed the videos to my 5-year-old son. He got a big smile and said, "Yeh, let's do that." I'll probably just watch from the statehouse steps but it should be fun.

Based upon those two videos, one key ingedient is down pillows. Lots of feathers.

No comments: